Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Baby Who Ate Everything

 
I have been reading "The Man Who Ate Everything" lately which has really been a lot of fun. It has reminded me of my baby who also seems to eat everything....everything that he shouldn't actually. Why is it that he won't touch spaghetti or breakfast cereal but he is willing to try hand sanitizer and diaper rash ointment.
 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

mine too!! his favorite is dirt :)!

AudyCamp said...

too funny!

Scott Fam Dam said...

Oh that reminds me of Carson! Now he is super picky! I love it. Just looking at your pics makes me miss you even more!

Jennie said...

Hey Laura! It's Jennie Cox. I just came across your blog linked to Mindy Richs'. So fun!! Your kids are so beautiful. Hope you're enjoying AZ...we really need to get together!

Robert and Tannya said...

I love that book by Jeffrey Steingarten. Shocking I know. Look at that cute smile on your little man.